Valentine’s Day gifts for your honey—custom made shirts!
It’s not so difficult buying Valentine’s presents for women—flowers, candy, perfume, jewelry—these all make great gifts that are much appreciated. But it’s not so easy buying for a man—until now!
Harry the Tailor is offering a Valentine’s Day special: Buy 4 custom-made shirts and get 1 free! These beautiful, quality shirts are certain to be a hit with your special man. He will look great and confident wearing shirts specially made just for him!
How can one size fit all body types?
With the myriad of body shapes and sizes it is impossible for ready-to-wear clothing to fit everyone perfectly. Instead the goal (for the manufacturers of ready-to-wear clothing) is to create an average-to-okay fit for most people – and who wants their clothing to be just average or merely okay?
Even though the sizes are meant to be standard, different companies have varying notions of what a small or medium should be. This forces their customers to memorize long lists of how their favorite brands fit. It is quite common to overhear shoppers reminding their friends and themselves details such as “remember their shirts run small” or “I always have to size down for this brand.”The professional tailors at Harry the Tailor measure their clients completely to ensure the clothes fit their specific body, unlike the “standard” shirts sold off the rack!
Regardless of dress code or style preference, we have a shirt to fit all clients’ needs. With solid, patterned, and casual options, our shirts are sure to enhance the wardrobe of any man.Each custom pattern is designed to complement a man’s natural shape. Our shirts are fitted in all the right places to accentuate his best features.
Made from a huge selection of the finest material at very competitive prices, Harry’s custom suits offer the following features:
- Individually hand cut to individual style and measurements
- Linings and other portions of the suit are made with the highest quality materials
- Button holes are hand sewn with the finest silk threads
- All seams are reinforced for maximum durability
- Contain private label specific to client
- Underarm protectors
- Hand- Stitching at the collar and sleeve
Our custom shirts include:
- 22 to 24 stitches per inch in sewing construction
- Seams finished using specialized French Binding
- Four piece collars
- Hand sewn, mother of pearl buttons
- 156 stitches per button hole
- Fabric patterns on the shirt are matched across the front and very importantly from the split yoke to the sleeve
- Matching sleeve pleats and fabric which is cut on the grain to prevent twisting
For Valentine’s Day presents for your special man, call Harry the Tailor in Ft. Lauderdale today!
Made from the finest materials and with quality precision, Harry’s custom-made clothing will look great for years to come. Call 954-563-3811 today to see how Harry can make you look better and more professional with your custom-made shirt. You can visit Harry’s Haberdashery at The Roselli Building, 3471 North Federal Hwy #100, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306.