Choosy men choose custom clothing.
Harry the Tailor’s customers are men who want to look and feel their best. They want to stand out as a successful businessman and discerning member of society. They don’t want the “blowzy” look that most off-the-rack shirts have. You know the look—too much material that balloons at the waist above the trousers. Look at the difference between off-the-rack and custom made shirts:
You can almost see the increased confidence level of the man on the right with the custom-made tailored shirt.
When you button up your shirt in the morning, you should feel confident, in control, even invincible. Seriously, putting on a crisp, clean shirt that fits perfectly makes you feel like you’re the boss. But here’s the thing: A dress shirt is not any old shirt—there are a lot of details to get right, from the collar to the cuffs to the cut of the torso.
A man’s dress shirt can elegantly frame his face during a presentation and later absorb his perspiration during a tough round of questioning. It can play a supporting role by enhancing his sport jacket or it can stand alone and be the centerpiece of his outfit. Details matter. In any given day we only speak with a small percentage of the people we see; the shirt you wear, in the absence of a jacket, is the most powerful signal you are using to non-verbally communicate with those around you. Your shirt, whether you like it or not, is speaking for you; make sure it’s saying what you intend.
Okay, I want a tailor to make me a custom shirt—why should I go to Harry the Tailor?
Harry the Tailor measures you completely to tailor a shirt that is a perfect fit that will compliment your body. Harry keeps up with the latest trends so that he can offer a variety of fabrics, colors and prints to produce a quality, durable and stylish garment.
Features of all shirts made by Harry are:
- Buttonholes are all cut by hand
- Over 25 collar styles to choose from
- French or single cuff with a choice between 17 different styles
- 22 to 24 stitches per inch in sewing construction
- Seams finished using specialized French Binding
- Four piece collars
- Hand sewn, mother of pearl buttons
- 156 stitches per button hole
- Fabric patterns on the shirt are matched across the front and very importantly from the split yoke to the sleeve
- Matching sleeve pleats and fabric which is cut on the grain to prevent twisting
Also available, if desired at no extra charge:
- Can be monogrammed with your initials
- Hidden buttons
- Contrasting cuffs and collars
- Permanent or removable stays
- Pockets – one, two or more
- Long tails
Get your custom shirt from Harry the Tailor in Ft. Lauderdale.
Call 954-563-3811 today to see how Harry can make you look better and more professional with your custom-made shirt. You can visit Harry’s Haberdashery at The Roselli Building, 3471 North Federal Hwy #100, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306.