Custom Suits in in Ft. Lauderdale
Custom Suits at Harry the Tailor in Ft. Lauderdale
The custom-made, or bespoke suit, with its exquisite detail and luxurious fabrics, was once only for the wealthy. But custom tailoring is becoming a growing trend among professional men, as prices fall and awareness grows.
The true bespoke suit is a one-of-a-kind, handcrafted garment made expressly for a client. (The Old English word “bespoke,” refers to cloth that’s been ‘spoken for,’ or reserved.) Men who appreciate the highest quality are increasingly going to great lengths to get the suits they desire.
When it comes to their clothing, men today are looking for something individualized. The suit makes the man. The world is more competitive than ever today. You’ve got to find a way to stand out. Harry the Tailor can make you a custom-made suit that will get you noticed!
Custom suits made by Harry the Tailor are exemplary!
Harry the Tailor’s custom suits are made to your individual requirements and size by a skilled and experienced custom tailor. They are created from the best fabrics in an assortment of great styles. Features of all suits made by Harry include:
• Individually hand cut to your style and measurements
• Linings and other portions of the suit are made with the highest quality materials
• Button holes are hand sewn with the finest silk threads
• All seams are reinforced for maximum durability
• Your own personal label
• Underarm protectors
• Hand-Stitching at the collar and sleeve
Everyone is working on developing their personal brand. Employers notice men who stand out and present themselves professionally. Much of the stuff you buy off the rack doesn’t take into account that for 70 percent of people, one arm is a quarter inch longer than the other.
Tips on buying a custom suit:
1. Don’t be afraid to ask if your clothes are going to be stitched by hand or by machine. A good tailor won’t be afraid to answer any important question and should be willing to work one-on-one with you to achieve the best look.
2. Get the right fit. Don’t invest in a suit that’s too tight or too loose. Consult with your tailor what the best fit is for your body shape when actually wearing the suit.
3. Choose the color and fabric that’s right for you. Harry the Tailor has a variety of fabric swatches for you to look through and choose from. He can help you choose the perfect fabric for your skin tone and daily routine.
4. Make sure the hemlines are the right length. A killer suit can be ruined if the trousers gather at the bottom because the hem too long. Or the jacket sleeves are too short, making the suit appear too big.
5. Stitching comes down to handmade vs. factory made. Handmade garments will be of better quality.
6. Make sure both the suit AND its the linings are made from high quality materials.
Whether you’re going custom, or simply tweaking your off-the-rack suit, it’s always worth your time and money to visit a good tailor who knows how to handle a suit.
Get your custom suit from Harry the Tailor in Ft. Lauderdale.
Call 954-563-3811 today to see how Harry can make you look better and more professional with your custom-made shirt. You can visit Harry’s Haberdashery at The Roselli Building, 3471 North Federal Hwy #100, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33306.