Custom Tailored Shirts
Harry the Tailor’s Custom
Here are some features of all our shirts:
- 22 to 24 stitches per inch in sewing construction
- Seams finished using specialized French Binding
- Four piece collars
- Hand sewn, mother of pearl buttons
- 156 stitches per button hole
- Fabric patterns on the shirt are matched across the front and very importantly from the split yoke to the sleeve
- Matching sleeve pleats and fabric which is cut on the grain to prevent twisting
Our tailored shirts are cut to your style and measurements.
We offer a wide variety of fabrics to create a garment which not only represents the very latest in apparel designs, but also exhibits quality and durability.
Remember we do not charge extra for many standard details like: Monograms, White collar and/or cuffs, Stays-Permanent or Removable, Pockets-One, two or more, Long Tails, French cuffs.